Discover effective strategies in 'How To Deal With Social Anxiety At School' to boost confidence, build social skills, and enjoy a fulfilling school life.
This self-assessment anxiety test is designed to help you identify potential signs of anxiety disorders, including Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD), Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and others.
The anxiety test consists of multiple-choice questions based on common symptoms and behaviors associated with anxiety disorders. The test should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Test Validity and Reliability
Speak to a therapist instead
If you have concerns about your mental health, it's important to seek professional help. Anxiety is a treatable condition, and with the right support and resources, you can learn to manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life. We recommend reaching out to a licensed therapist with experience in treating anxiety. One online therapy company that we trust is online therapy. They offer trained professionalts that specifically focus on social anxiety and how to cope with it.
Remember that the results of this test are not a diagnosis and should not replace the advice of a healthcare professional. If you have concerns about anxiety, it is important to seek a proper evaluation and treatment plan. With the right support, you can develop coping strategies to manage your anxiety and achieve your goals.
Resources and Support
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA): www.adaa.org
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH): www.nimh.nih.gov
- Mental Health America (MHA): www.mhanational.org
- The International Association for Anxiety Management (IAAM): www.iaam.org
- Test Developer(s) and Copyright Information: This anxiety test is adapted from the DSM-5 criteria for anxiety disorders. The DSM-5 is copyrighted by the American Psychiatric Association (APA).